Friday, August 3, 2012

Blog Awards are Going 'Round

I feel like this might be some online version of a chain letter.  But I'm still going to do it because I like the idea of networking with other speech bloggers.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't want other people to read my blog!  It's very validating and my main purpose is to educate so I need the word to spread.  Thanks to Amy over at Miss Thrifty SLP who nominated me for these two blogger awards and I'll take 'em!  


 

For receiving these awards I must...

1. Follow the person who gave me the award
2. Link back 
3. Thank the blogger who nominated me 
4. Include the award image in my post
5. Give 7 random facts about myself
 6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
7. When nominating, include a link to the blog
8. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated



15 Nominees:

Talk It Up
Apraxia Adventures
The Speech Ladies
If Only I Had Super Powers
Dysphagia Ramblings
Heather Speech Therapy
Heather's Heart
The Dynamic Duo
The Learning Curve
Chapel Hill Snippets
Crazy Speech World
Cochlear Kids
The Teaching Studio
Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
A Year of Reading


7 Random Facts About Me:
1) I want to be a college professor some day
2) My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables
3) My favorite actor is Kirk Cameron
4) I met my husband when I was 15
5) Then I moved to Massachusetts
6) We emailed each other for 3 years while we were miles apart
7) We now have been married for 6 years and we have 2 boys.
LIFE IS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment